See Monaco, Montecarlo and the picturesque French village of Eze where you will visit one of its famous perfume factories. First, you’ll have a panoramic tour of Monaco, the second smallest independent state in the world after the Vatican. Monaco is famous for its Grand Prix and the Monte-Carlo Casino. Then, enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the coast and mountains of the French Riviera on the way to magnificent medieval Eze.
4 hours | Pick-up at 9 am | Drop-off at 1 pm
• Transportation with English-speaking driver/guide
• Free time to visit the old town of Monaco, Palace and Cathedral
• Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap at Monte-Carlo
• Free time to shop and relax in Casino Square
• Visit to a perfume factory in Eze
Rates and Participants
Price varies by number of participants and by date of travel. Contact your travel agent.