Experience 8 days and 7 nights on this romantic trip.
Pick up your car rental at the rental office in Rome or Florence Airport and you’re off to Il Fontanaro in the medieval village of Paciano, the heart of central Italy between Tuscany and Umbria.
Sunday, DAY TOUR OF TUSCANY
Organized by your personal assistant. Visit the best hot springs in Italy? Shop at the Prada outlet? Send us your dreams list and we’ll do the rest. Your 1st dinner at home is included!
Monday, COOKING CLASS #1
You’ll make your own home-made pasta ‘pici,’ ‘carbonara’ or ‘amatriciana’ using natural herbs and slow cooking techniques, topped off by an Italian dessert. Settle in for the sunset with a good bottle of wine offered by il Fontanaro. Enjoy a 10% discount at local restaurants!
Tuesday, DAY TOUR OF UMBRIA
Explore Assisi and Perugia, Deruta, Spello, Gubbio or Todi? Ask your personal assistant for info and details. Or simply enjoy a horse ride through the hills topped off with a massage. An excellent 2nd dinner is included.
Wednesday, COOKING CLASS #2
You’ll harvest the freshest ingredients from the garden to use in the kitchen with our award-winning Chef, who will inform you on the origins and history of the foods you prepare. With expert guidance, you’ll taste, smell and see your way to culinary excellence! Worked up an appetite? Sit down to savour the result of your creation. Don’t forget! There WILL be leftovers!
Thursday, A WINE TOUR
A WINE TOUR organized by your personal assistant. Red? Or White? Choose from some of the best wineries, worldwide, like Avignonesi or Casanova de Neri. Let us organize an exclusive wine tour only for you!
Friday, COOKING CLASS #3 with a Master Chef
The grand finale: culinary fireworks! You’ll learn how to prepare the best friend-surprising dinner, ever, with special hand-made, vegetable-colored pasta as well as pizza and bread making!
Oh, No, it’s time to leave! You’ll reluctantly drop your car at the airport rental office to head for home.
• Seven night accommodation in one of the Fontanaro’s homes: Fontanaro, Fontegirasole, Villa Fonte Cicerum or Tartagli.
• Personal assistant from the moment you arrive to when you leave.
• Cooking classes with 3 lunches with wine pairings and 2 dinners as per programme. During the cooking class, free wine bar (you can drink as much as you like!).
• Self-catered breakfast and snack provided by Victours, and you can pick free organic products from our kitchen garden! (At your new home, you’ll have a grocery bag with milk, eggs, butter, cereals, cookies, honey and more).
• 8-day car rental to visit the beautiful countryside of Tuscany and Umbria. 5-door economy car with manual transmission e.g.. Alfa Mito 1.3 JTD Lusso or similar. Car rental includes: Unlimited Mileage, Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Collision Deductibles, Excess CDW and TP, Airport and Railway Surcharge, Italian Government Tax, Road tax.
Participants and Rates
Price varies by number of participants and by date of travel. Contact your travel agent.