|PREMIERE||ZAGREB: HOTEL SHERATON 5***** OR SIMILAR
LJUBLJANA: HOTEL LEV 4**** OR SIMILAR
ZADAR: HOTEL KOLOVARE 4**** OR SIMILAR
DUBROVNIK: HOTEL RIXOS LIBERTAS 5***** OR SIMILAR
MOSTAR: HOTEL MEPAS 5**** OR SIMILAR
|STANDARD||HOTEL LIST: ECONOMY CLASS
ZAGREB: HOTEL LAGUNA 3*** OR SIMILAR
LJULBJANA: HOTEL M 3*** OR SIMILAR
ZADAR: HOTEL PORTO 3*** OR SIMILAR
DUBROVNIK: HOTEL ASTAREA 3*** OR SIMILAR
MOSTAR: HOTEL CITY 4**** OR SIMILAR
Deposits & Payments: A non-refundable deposit of C$500 per person is due at time of booking.
Full payment must reach our office 59 days prior to date of first service.
• Up to 59 days or more prior to departure: Loss of Deposit paid
• From 58 days up to 45 days prior to departure: 25% of total cost
• From 44 days up to 30 days prior to departure: 60% of total cost
• 29 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total cost
Changes to the itinerary: Once your itinerary is fully confirmed and you wish to make any changes, a change fee of C$50.00 will apply. The fee is charged each time a change is made to confirmed reservations.
IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to recover any cost incurred for changes received from suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
Prices: Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated and are based on the costs and exchange rates in effect at the time of payment. VICTOURS reserves the right to increase its prices in order to protect against unplanned cost increases or for any reason at its discretion without notice. No price increases are permitted after the customer has paid in full. However, if after deposit has been paid and the total price of the travel services has increased, should the cumulative increase be more than 7 percent, the customer has the right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund; (except any increase resulting from higher retail sales tax or federal goods and services tax). In this case our liability will be limited to the refund of the monies paid. Our prices do not include any items other than those specified and exclude such items as air transportation, expenses of personal nature, airport taxes, tips and gratuities, local municipal taxes.
Unused services: There will be no refund for unused services or hotel nights.
Insurance protection: All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take out adequate insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during travel. In the event of a traveller becoming ill during a tour, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller’s responsibility and they shall not be entitled to any refund, either total or partial, of passage money paid. Check with your travel agent as to what conditions and charges apply if you cancel your flight and/or land reservations.
Documentation: Passengers should be in possession of a valid passport and must ensure that they comply with applicable visa requirements. It is the responsibility of each person to advise their travel agent of their citizenship/nationality of all members of the travelling party to ensure the agent provides correct documentation requirements. Obtaining passport and visas are at the traveller’s expense. VICTOURS cannot assume responsibility for the client’s inability to travel due to incorrect documentation. Every effort has been made to describe as accurately as possible the travel services being purchased. The traveller has to be aware that each country or region has particular features (such as food, water, weather, customs etc.) that may not appeal. There are many different living standards, practices and conditions at the destination compared with what the traveler is used to. By purchasing these travel services the client is presumed to have made all the necessary inquiries in this regards.
Limitation of Responsibility: VICTOURS makes arrangements with third-party suppliers who provide travel services such as flights, cruises, hotels, airport-hotel transfers, sightseeing, car rental, trains or other activities included in your package. Although VICTOURS makes every effort to deal with the most reputable suppliers; we are not responsible for their acts and omissions and for acts and omissions of their respective employees, representatives or agents. Travel services are subject to conditions imposed by law and by third-party suppliers. As such, their liability is limited by their respective tariffs, conditions of carriage as well as international conventions and arrangements. VICTOURS does not assume any responsibility for schedule changes made by the airline, or any additional costs (accommodation, meals, etc.) incurred due to any flight delays or missed connections. Additional hotelier terms and conditions may also apply.
VICTOURS acts only in an agent’s capacity for passengers in all matters relating to goods and services rendered and as such, we hold ourselves free of responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of personal injury, accident or death, loss, damage, delay of baggage or other property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from any of the following:
• Any wrongful or negligent act or omission on the part of any third party supplier outlined in our vouchers or their personnel or any company or person not under the direct control of VICTOURS;
• Sickness, theft, labour dispute, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government restraint, weather, closed roads or accesses, or any other cause beyond our direct control;
• Your failure to arrive at the airport on time on the day of departure or not to be on time for various convocations during the trip, for any reason;
• Your failure to obtain the documentation required for your trip such as passports, visas, and certificates (in which case you are not entitled to any refund);
• Your failure to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, baggage handling, and check-in / checkout times;
• Unauthorized statements of acts of misinterpretations made by any travel agency of its employees relating to the standards, quality, services and inclusions of the vacation programs purchased;
• A full refund, however, will not be granted where cancellation of travel must be made by VICTOURS for any situations which are unusual and/or unforeseeable, i.e., any force majeure including (but not limited to) weather conditions such as inundation, any type of storm, hurricane, twister or similar, fire, seismic activity, nuclear disasters, strikes, riots or civil conflicts, acts of war, terrorist actions, any public health emergencies or health risks, government actions, supplier bankruptcies and any other events beyond VICTOURS control. VICTOURS is not liable for the costs or other consequences that arise out of or result from any inclement weather conditions at any time and where VICTOURS’ contractual obligations with its suppliers does not allow for reimbursement of the sums paid to the supplier on behalf of the customer;
• Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. VICTOURS reserves the right to modify the itinerary or the carriers, substitute accommodation whenever necessary or cancel the trip completely. In such an event it will not be liable for claims, damages or losses beyond the refund of costs. In the even of cancellation of the trip by VICTOURS the full refund of monies paid will represent the final settlement with the passenger. If a modification in the itinerary results in a saving, a refund would be made. Conversely if the modification should entail additional expenses, such expenses would be borne by the passenger. VICTOURS reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a tour member whose presence may impede the operation of the tour or the rights of enjoyment of the other passengers. Under such circumstances, unused land services only will be refunded. VICTOURS, the travel agent and carriers accept no responsibility for loss of tickets, coupons or any travel documents.
Written notice of any claims against VICTOURS must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after return from the trip. Send notice or claim to:
101 – 8800 Dufferin Street
Photographs displayed on this site are representational only, and not a guarantee that everything is exactly as depicted upon arrival at destination.
Prices or information could be different on your next website visit or session.
Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada. No representatives of VICTOURS or the suppliers are authorized to modify or cancel any of the above. Please read all information on this page carefully.