Transfer to the elegant Mandranova estate, surrounded by beautiful countryside. Share a welcome drink with Silvia and Giuseppe. Experience your first dinner and overnight at Mandranova.
After breakfast, you’ll leave for Agrigento for a guided visit of the Valley of the Temples. Lunch at leisure. In the early afternoon, you will return to Mandranova for a Cooking Course taught by Silvia, followed by a visit of Mandranova’s milling facilities which include an overview of the olive oil production process. Enjoy dinner and overnight at the estate.
After breakfast, depart for a tour of Caltagirone, a city famous for its ceramics. Visit the Villa del Casale famous for its Roman mosaics. Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon, visit a local winery with complimentary wine tasting. Return to Mandranova for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, you’ll be taken on a guided tour of Palma di Montechiaro, home to the famous Tommaso di Lampedusa, author of Il Gattopardo. You’ll return to Mandranova for a Course on olive oil appreciation and lunch. In the afternoon, Silvia will hold another Cooking Course. Dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, visit Ragusa Ibla and Modica, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, famous for their Baroque architecture. Lunch at leisure in Modica. In the afternoon, visit the Duomo di S. Giorgio. The tour will end with the visit of a choco¬late factory.
After breakfast, check out of the estate. Pre-arranged transfer to Palermo airport
All year round
6 Days - 5 Nights
• 5 Nights in a double room suite, complete with daily buffet breakfast
• Excursions accompanied by an English-speaking guide to: Agrigento,Caltagirone,Piazza Armerina,Palma di Montechiaro,Ragusa,Modica
• Two full cooking course sessions
• One lunch at Mandranova
• Five dinners at Mandranova
• Guided visit to Mandranova’s Milling facility followed by an olive oil course and tasting
• Transfer to/from Palermo airport